iPhone 8 Plus,7 Plus,6s Plus wallpaper 0872
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Telegram's video calls can now accommodate up to 1,000 viewers
- 'Horizon Forbidden West' is reportedly delayed to 2022
- Twitter launches bug bounty contest to detect algorithmic bias
- US watchdog rejects Blue Origin’s protest of NASA lunar lander contract
- This toe tickling navigation system will help the visually impaired walk tall
- Spotify's Noteable Releases playlist showcases the songwriters behind popular music
- Why Tesla is delaying the Semi EV until 2022
- Samsung's 'history of electronics' animated videos seem like great sleep aids
- This week's best deals: $150 off Apple's MacBook Air M1 and more
- Apple TV+’s 'Watch the Sound' is an invitation to start making music