iPhone 8 Plus,7 Plus,6s Plus wallpaper 0871
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- The Morning After: Tinder’s $500 a month tier is now open to everyone who can afford it
- Amazon's bet on Anthropic's AI smarts could total up to $4 billion
- NASA's OSIRIS-REx successfully delivers asteroid samples back to Earth
- The Hollywood writers strike may soon end after tentative deal is struck
- Hitting the Books: Beware the Tech Bro who comes bearing gifts
- How to use StandBy mode on your lock screen in iOS 17
- An NYPD security robot will be patrolling the Times Square subway station
- How to use NameDrop in iOS 17
- You can find love on Tinder for $500 a month, if you qualify for its elite tier
- iPhone 15 stuck on the Apple logo during setup? Here’s how to fix it