iPhone 8 Plus,7 Plus,6s Plus wallpaper 0544
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Apple blocked the latest Telegram update over a new animated emoji set
- Apple reportedly tried to partner with Facebook to get a cut of its revenue
- Security researcher reveal Zoom flaws that could've allowed attackers to take over your Mac
- Recommended Reading: Imogen Heap's far-reaching influence on music
- iRobot's pet poop-detecting Roomba j7+ vacuum is $200 off right now
- YouTube is reportedly planning to launch a 'channel store' for streaming services
- ‘Alone in the Dark' reboot confirmed for PS5, Xbox Series X/S and PC
- DoorDash is now delivering purchases from Facebook Marketplace
- BMW and Toyota plan to release jointly-built fuel cell cars in 2025
- 'Hogwarts Legacy' is delayed until February 10th, 2023