iPhone 8 Plus,7 Plus,6s Plus wallpaper 0566
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Skydio's station lets self-flying drones work around the clock
- BILL-E is a cute robot that builds structures block by block
- Netflix is turning the classic comic book 'Bone' into a series
- Mark Zuckerberg will stream a speech on ‘free expression’ Thursday
- ‘Harry Potter: Wizards Unite’ gathered location data while users slept
- Yahoo is shutting down its Groups website and deleting all content
- Google discontinues Clips, the AI-powered camera you forgot about
- Netflix grows to 158 million subscribers as Disney+ looms
- Japanese airline's robots could let the elderly 'travel' from home
- Virgin Galactic passengers will wear these Under Armour spacesuits