iPhone 8 Plus,7 Plus,6s Plus wallpaper 0794
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- The best portable mini projector
- Joe Biden says Facebook spreads ‘falsehoods they know to be false’
- HBO’s ‘Avenue 5’ asks what happens if tech bros conquer space
- Steam might be coming to Chromebooks
- Ben & Jerry’s made a binge-worthy Netflix and Chill’d ice cream flavor
- Pigeon-inspired drone bends its wings to make it more agile
- Xiaomi is spinning off its Poco brand into a new company
- Microsoft's Xbox Console Streaming preview goes global
- Engadget Podcast: Super Nintendo World, here we go!
- The Morning After: Comcast and NBC explain their Peacock streaming service