iPhone 8 Plus,7 Plus,6s Plus wallpaper 0802
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Aibo update lets you program your robot puppy's actions
- Huawei's foldable Mate X smartphone goes on sale in China
- Redbox will stop selling Disney movie codes as part of settlement
- Google's fight with Oracle will be heard in the Supreme Court
- Cortana app will stop working on phones in some countries (updated)
- States sue to prevent EPA from revoking state emissions powers
- Recommended Reading: The 15th anniversary of 'Halo 2'
- The Morning After: iFixit looks inside the 16-inch MacBook Pro
- Netflix tweaks 'Devil Next Door' documentary after Polish PM complains
- Researchers develop an AI system with near-perfect seizure prediction