iPhone 8 Plus,7 Plus,6s Plus wallpaper 0849
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- 'Among Us' developers cancel sequel plans, focus on their new/old smash hit
- 'Amnesia: The Dark Descent' and its sequel go open source
- Sling's 'Watch Party' group streaming feature works with live TV
- Twitter follows up voice tweets by testing voice DMs
- Facebook will block ads claiming victory ahead of official results
- TikTok bans ads for fasting apps and weight loss supplements
- Report highlights blindspots in Facebook's fight against voting misinformation
- California to ban sale of new gas-powered vehicles by 2035
- Google Maps now shows you COVID-19 stats
- Samsung's newest watches can now take ECG readings in the US