iPhone 8 Plus,7 Plus,6s Plus wallpaper 0138
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Samsung temporarily shuts down phone factory following coronavirus case
- Hitting the Books: A brief history of industrial espionage and corn
- 'Minecraft Earth' gets a bit more physical thanks to new NFC-enabled minis
- The Morning After: Don't buy a Galaxy Z Flip
- Twitter suspends 70 accounts posting identical pro-Bloomberg content
- Google fully explains why its apps aren't on new Huawei phones
- WSJ: Comcast's NBCUniversal is in advanced talks to acquire Vudu
- Vinyl cover maker Slickwraps coughs up customer info in a data breach
- 'Friends' cast is locked in for a reunion special to launch HBO Max
- Hot Wheels brings its NFC-enabled stat-tracker to even more toys this year