iPhone 8 Plus,7 Plus,6s Plus wallpaper 0219
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- HP's latest privacy tool for laptops is meant to thwart prying eyes
- Here are the best Amazon devices worth buying on Cyber Monday
- The Morning After: Microsoft tries to kill the pointless work meeting
- The best Cyber Monday tech deals that are worth your money
- UK bans installation of Huawei 5G equipment starting September 2021
- Super Nintendo Land will open in Japan on February 4th, 2021
- Google's Pixel 4 XL is $549 for Cyber Monday
- Samsung's Galaxy S20+ hits an all-time low of $899 for Cyber Monday
- Sonos One drops to $150 for Cyber Monday
- Toyota's second-generation Mirai has a 400-mile range