iPhone 8,7,6s wallpaper 0802
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Epic Games asks Supreme Court to reconsider Apple antitrust ruling
- ChatGPT is allowed to browse the internet once again
- Counter-Strike 2 is now available as a free upgrade to CS:GO
- Disney+ is getting strict about password sharing, starting in Canada
- Everything announced at Meta Connect 2023: Quest 3 release date, smart glasses and Meta AI
- Cuphead is adding free behind-the-scenes bonus content
- Generative AI image editing is coming to Instagram
- Meta AI is a new chatbot platform that starts with over 25 personalities
- Meta Quest 3 will gain offical Xbox Cloud Gaming support in December
- Ray-Ban Meta smart glasses hands-on: Techy sunglasses you might actually want to wear