iPhone 8,7,6s wallpaper 0435
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers can try xCloud in beta today
- Google extends shutdown deadline for native Chrome apps
- Tech giants back lawsuit against US guest worker ban
- What's on TV: 'Project Power' and 'Hyper Scape'
- Dell's latest business Chromebook offers high-end specs and extra security
- California wins injunction against Uber, Lyft classifying drivers as contractors
- Nreal Light mixed reality glasses launch in Korea with the Galaxy Note 20
- Former employees claim Talkspace mined therapy transcripts for marketing
- Record-breaking Faraday Future prototype EVs are up for auction
- Russia's antitrust watchdog finds Apple abused App Store 'dominance'