iPhone 8,7,6s wallpaper 0820
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Facebook's chief technology officer is leaving the company after 13 years
- Yes, Steve Ballmer actually said 'toilets, toilets, toilets'
- YouTube is testing video downloads on computers
- Now you can use emoji to search for food in Uber Eats
- Robinhood will start testing crypto wallets next month
- You can nab a limited-edition Billie Eilish Echo Studio for $230
- Here’s everything Microsoft announced at its Surface event
- In-person TwitchCon events will return in 2022
- Apple won't let 'Fortnite' back on the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted
- Google will offer info on an advertiser's history