iPhone 8,7,6s wallpaper 0585
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Activision Blizzard reports a record quarter amid growing wage dispute
- 'Mulan' will premiere on Disney+ September 4th for $30
- Disney now has over 100 million streaming video subscribers
- The NSA tells military personnel to avoid using location services
- Phil Schiller is ending his long reign as Apple's marketing chief
- T-Mobile switches on its standalone 5G network in thousands of cities
- AirPods with wireless charging case drop to $140 at Amazon
- 'CoD: Warzone' season five brings big map changes and a mini royale mode
- Motorola’s $399 One Fusion+ lands in North America tomorrow
- An OnlyFans creator is suing a site that hosts paywalled images for free