iPhone 8,7,6s wallpaper 0559
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- The best laptops
- Tile's 2022 Essentials pack is back down to a record low of $68
- Amazon installs AI-powered cameras in UK delivery vans
- The Morning After: Will EA be the next gaming giant to sell itself?
- Clearview AI fined £7.5 million and told to delete all UK facial recognition data
- London’s railway of the future is finally here
- Corsair's first gaming laptop puts Elgato Stream Deck tech in its touch bar
- AMD's Ryzen 7000 desktop chips are coming this fall with 5nm Zen 4 cores
- Xiaomi and Leica to launch a co-branded phone in July
- WhatsApp will end support for iOS 10 and iOS 11 on October 24th