iPhone 8,7,6s wallpaper 0303
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Pixar's 'Soul' was so popular on streaming that it beat 'The Office'
- Tesla accuses engineer of stealing crucial company software
- Boeing wants all its aircraft to fly on sustainable fuels by 2030
- FTC issues first fines using a law against ticket scalping bots
- Home security technician admits hacking customers' security cameras
- Italy blocks TikTok for some users following girl's death
- ICYMI: We test out the latest Samsung Galaxy smartphones
- Hitting the Books: AI doctors and the dangers tiered medical care
- Apple's Magic Keyboard for iPad drops to $199 at Amazon
- Recommended Reading: What went wrong with Cyberpunk 2077?