iPhone 8,7,6s wallpaper 0305
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- 'Clone Wars' returns on Disney+ in February
- Watch the first trailer for Disney's 'The Mandalorian'
- A first look at Disney+
- Disney+ confirms 'Ms. Marvel,' 'She-Hulk' TV shows in the works
- Twitter's Trust and Safety advisors say the company isn't listening
- US book publishers sue Audible over AI-powered transcription
- LG's smart home app adds voice control through Google Assistant
- Netflix test brings human-curated 'Collections' to streaming
- OnePlus TV will run ‘optimized’ Android TV software
- China's latest retaliatory tariffs could pose trouble for Tesla