iPhone SE,5s wallpaper 0573
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- The best smart locks
- After Math: Stunning figures
- Next version of Chrome brings web AR and NFC to more users
- Overwatch League moves matches to South Korea after coronavirus outbreak
- Strava now syncs workout data from your Apple Watch
- Ring footage might not be very useful for catching criminals
- 'PUBG Mobile' pro-level esports tournament kicks off
- 'OurMine' group hijacks Twitter accounts for Olympics and FC Barcelona
- Ultrasonic bracelet jams the microphones around you
- SpaceX delivers the Crew Dragon capsule to its launch site