iPhone SE,5s wallpaper 1337
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- The UN created a game about protecting the ozone layer
- Beats' Solo Pro ANC headphones are back to an all-time low of $150
- Otter launches live transcription for Google Meet
- See the 'Girl with a Pearl Earring' painting in 10-gigapixel detail
- Apple's VR headset may include a fan and support prescription lenses
- The Morning After: Biden-Harris day one, and Samsung Display's new laptop OLEDs
- Ford begins sharing its driver-collected accident data with other car makers
- Samsung Display to make 90Hz OLED screens for laptops
- Google agrees to pay French publishers for news previews
- Firefox extensions are now easier to install on Android devices