iPhone SE,5s wallpaper 0710
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- The National Archives preserve JFK assassination bullets with 3D scans
- Uber's first safety review contains thousands of sexual assault reports
- Qualcomm teams up with 'Pokémon Go' developer to make AR glasses
- YouTube Music can handle gapless playback on the web and Android
- Apple brings Memoji and Animoji to its Clips video creation app
- Amazon and the NFL team up to create a 'Digital Athlete' simulation
- Wirecutter's best deals - Jabra Elite 85h Bluetooth headphones drop to $200
- Homeland Security doesn’t want Americans' airport face scans after all
- Qualcomm pushes for cheaper Snapdragon PCs with its 7c and 8c chips
- Microsoft's redesigned Office mobile apps read text out loud