iPhone SE,5s wallpaper 0550
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Here's how Alexa learned to speak Spanish without your help
- Samsung's Galaxy Fold Premier Service debuts in the US
- Netflix ends support for some older Roku players on December 1st
- Improved 'Apex Legends' training zone better prepares you for combat
- Mobile banking firm sues Facebook over Calibra's logo
- Google bans predatory payday loan apps from the Play Store
- Lyft sues NYC over limits on driver 'cruising'
- Universal, Ford create in-car VR experience for 'Bride of Frankenstein'
- Pixel 4 pre-order at Best Buy Canada confirms key specs
- Tesla may open 'Centers' to get around pro-dealership laws