iPhone SE,5s wallpaper 0531
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Google shows off 'Cyberpunk 2077' running on Stadia at 4K
- The best deals on computer and phone accessories for Black Friday
- DJI’s Osmo Mobile 3 gimbal kit with tripod drops to $89 for Black Friday
- Spotify taps big-name musicians to help test Instagram-like stories
- Facebook's Libra currency could debut in a limited form early next year
- The Black Friday deals on subscription services that are worth your money
- Get a lifetime of Rosetta Stone on sale for Black Friday
- The best robot vacuum and smart home deals you can get for Black Friday
- A bunch of gaming peripherals are deeply discounted for Black Friday
- AOC will return to Twitch tonight for another round of 'Among Us'