iPhone SE,5s wallpaper 1470
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- PlayStation 5 first look: At home with Sony’s new console
- Samsung update gives the Galaxy Fold features from its successor
- The Morning After: NASA detected water on the Moon's sunlit side
- UK will ban mobile carriers from selling locked handsets in 2021
- Flippy robots will cook sliders in 10 more White Castle locations
- Tinder's Face to Face video chats launch globally
- Microsoft adds mouse and trackpad support to Office apps on iPad
- Crash Bandicoot is landing on Android and iOS devices in spring 2021
- San Francisco and Alameda drop Verily's COVID-19 testing service
- NASA will try to stow away its leaking asteroid sample tomorrow