iPhone SE,5s wallpaper 1496
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Engadget readers can get $150 off Segway’s Kickscooter Max at Wellbots
- Here are all of the Apple devices on sale for Black Friday
- The Morning After: The best Black Friday deals so far
- The best Black Friday tech deals we could find
- Bitwig Studio's latest update adds an easy-to-use hybrid modular synth
- UK urges tech companies to help tackle excessive e-waste in damning report
- The UK is creating a new agency to regulate Big Tech
- Amazon will give its US frontline workers a $300 holiday bonus
- The best Black Friday tech deals that are already available
- Scientists find neutrinos from star fusion for the first time