iPhone SE,5s wallpaper 0889
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Yamaha's THR30IIA is a wireless amp for acoustic guitar players
- The first Alexa-connected toy kitchen goes on sale for $300
- The Senate's section 230 hearing was partisan and predictable
- Sony's updated PlayStation app can manage your PS5's storage remotely
- 'Halo Infinite' director Chris Lee steps down amid production turmoil
- Nintendo brings the first two No More Heroes games to the Switch
- Learn how to trade and invest in stocks for $30
- Grimes and Endel made an AI-powered lullaby
- Sony is giving away PSVR camera adapters for the PS5
- 'Bugsnax' will be the first free PlayStation Plus game for PS5