iPhone SE,5s wallpaper 2120
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Walmart's weekend sale includes a $150 Xbox One S All-Digital Edition
- First-person shooter 'Kingpin: Life of Crime' is getting a remaster
- Watch SpaceX's Crew Dragon in-flight abort test at 8 AM ET on Saturday
- Valve is definitely not working on 'Left 4 Dead 3'
- Steve Martin and Martin Short will team up again in a new Hulu series
- Help Australian wildlife with Humble’s latest 29-game bundle
- This machine keeps transplant livers alive for a week
- Your online activity is now effectively a social ‘credit score’
- Björk and Microsoft use AI to create music that changes with the sky
- 'Life is Strange 2' and the reality of gun violence in games