iPhone SE,5s wallpaper 0110
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Google Photos 'Locked Folder' feature rolling out to non-Pixel smartphones
- 'Ameca' robot shows off more human-like facial expressions
- 'Halo: Infinite' may have a grapple hook, but it's still a grind
- Amazon's Fire tablets are back on sale for as low as $35
- Crypto exchange BitMart loses $196 million to hackers
- Apple takes Russia to court over App Store ruling
- eBay banned some users by mistake
- Google's mail-in Pixel repair service reportedly compromised photos and accounts
- Fitbit's Charge 5 tracker is back on sale for a record-low $130 at Amazon
- 'Fortnite' Chapter 3 officially debuts with a new island and revamped gameplay