iPhone SE,5s wallpaper 0931
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Senator asks Apple and Google to ban TikTok from their app stores
- Apple’s record service revenue couldn’t make up for falling hardware sales
- Alphabet's revenues are still growing, but just barely
- Amazon's drones have reportedly delivered to fewer houses than there are words in this headline
- Starbucks now lets you pay with Venmo
- Columbia researchers bioprint seamless 3D skin grafts for burn patients
- Amazon told lawmakers it wouldn’t build warehouse storm shelters
- Razer debuts its lightest gaming mouse ever, weighing in at 49 grams
- Antartica’s only EV had to be redesigned because of climate change
- Arlo video doorbells and security cameras are up to half off