iPhone SE,5s wallpaper 1234
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- The Morning After: Next-gen consoles are real big
- Facebook is running a national ad campaign to encourage voting
- Nikola founder resigns following SEC probe into electric truck business
- Logitech’s new MX Anywhere 3 mouse has buttons to control Zoom calls
- Iranian hackers' Android malware spies on dissidents by stealing 2FA codes
- Twitter has 'more analysis to do' after algorithm shows possible racial bias
- The original Pixelbook is out of stock on the Google Store (updated)
- Homeland Security warns of a 'critical' security flaw in Windows servers
- Bird releases more affordable, foldable Air electric scooter for $599
- After Math: Quibi wins some Emmys and Ridley Scott's 'Wolves' is renewed